Tuesday, September 27, 2011

stagnating

I am like most people in varsity studying for some degree in something or the other..I didn't do my research like the life orientation teacher suggested so now I'm stuck in lectures rooms learning about something or the other-Im hoping one these days the lecture will give me a hint. Some days I have glimpses of what exactly it is I'm doing and most days its a mixture wtf am i doing and how the hell did i actually end up here?? a question I'm still battling to answer everyday.

This debacle of mine made me think about whether we should plan our lives ahead (get on the 5 year plan these self help books speak so highly of) in other word use the "measure your wood ten times and cut once" philosophy or throw all caution aside and hope for the best like John Lennon says " life is what happens while your busy making other plans".

Plus call me naive, childish, inexperienced or hippy but i don't think God brought us here to worry about deadlines, bonds, homework...

In my perfect utopia everything will go back to the neanderthal days where all you have to worry about is food, fighting over a mating partner and picking folical residue out of each others butts. But we would still have running water, electricity and jimmy choo shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment