Wednesday, September 28, 2011

fagatry is plausable

call it experimental but i do sometimes give sometimes find myself starring at girls that I should. I am after all a designer and aesthetics do leave me lingering longer than the average person does. I'm a complete hetero  but the thought does cross my mind of whether the grass is really greener on my side of the fence...

this weekend is an opportunity to browse and admire the female form without summoning glares filled with disgust from onlookers. The goal is to sing I kissed a girl and i liked it after the drunken drumming in my head has died down.I already have my opening lines and strategies in place if that doesn't work the idea is to get them drunk til they forget their names (that always seems to work in movies) if not a fuck me dress always does the job. when that is accomplished i will be one less thing on my bucket list.

I dedicate this weekends escapades to  breast, vaginae and dildo ambitions

No comments:

Post a Comment