Sunday, June 21, 2015

Romanticism

Becoming smitten with the ideas of revisiting romanticism in my lifetime.  We are so careless with ours and others' feelings and wellbeing. I find it is so refreshing to come across a movement of sorts that wants to place consideration and care for self and others on the top shelf.

I am excited to explore  and interrogate the movement. I look forward to write more on the romantic movement 2.0.

It makes me excited, you know, the idea of possibly imagining a future for my generation and possibly what we can offer the world towards possibly making it a better place and a better experience for all things that interact with it. I like the idea of fearlessly and instinctively choosing love, kindness, smile, happiness over and above all the other possible choices.

I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment