Monday, August 15, 2011

clearing the clutter

Verbal vent: consider this my random commentary on random nothings that plague my mind. My conversations with myself and God on a metaphorical Victorian style dinner table.My Shakespeare drag (dressed as a girl) soliloquies and all the things we think but don't say because of our repulsive human need to be liked by strangers. And lastly consider this My Robert Marawa "qumshelele" on "WOOOOOzaaaa Weekend".
Purge:
_I do hate the 'she ain't shit' look that we woman give each other when we first meet- Its unfortunate that we right each other off and ultimately we miss out on a potentially great human experience purely because we are prematurely attacked by the bitchy territorial bug.
_I often ask God whether or not He exist or is He just a figment of my overactive and indoctrinated imagination. After all I did go to a Catholic primary school
_I really don't buy what these religious fanatics are selling , and its not that I can't afford it mara phrases like......'I am saved now I'm a renewed virgin'.........good for you and your newly found hallow (Mary mother of Jesus!)
_I don't appreciate confrontational homophobes-hurl your melodramatic slurs from a distance. Quite frankly someone needs to tell Fundi Vundla in a well written letter that if he wants to tackle the homosexual theme in his never ending story of a soapie the least he could do is challenge senzo & jason to pretend to like kissing each other......it is acting after all.
_I want to work for Nandos Marketing team.......Slave for Hire
_ I flipping loath these unwritten dating rules: you like me I like you so why are we acting like we are trieng to workout a formulae to solve the worlds problems. why must I call after 3 days
_Why are black guys so cheap.........it's really a genetic predisposition among the black male species pastor Mboro and Soweto TV need to intervene.
_I sometimes wonder if this Satan guy is being given more credit then he deserves hey......the whole burning for the whole of eternity thing I mean really now your already dead. Earth is already a shit fest now they are going burn you forever and ever and ever ........But this theory suggest that God and Satan are in coalition in separating the saints from the sinners
_I am a sucker for romantic comedies that are totally unrealistic in practice but in theory they are quite tantalizing.........your soul mate chasing after you at OR Tambo International Airpot reciting corny lines such as"your had me @ hello" or "I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love me"-pull at my heartstrings why don't you.
_Racism will forever live on especially in rainbow nation after all you always have to separate your darks from your lights.But what would happen if you didn't have to follow that dumb rule???
_Sex will turn people's adams and eves into demonic cretins.....I recently overheard a conversation between two male security guards of a random university saying that "women asked to be raped".In this day and age there are still idiots who don't adhere to the MAN code of ethics-those spuds need to go to the mountain or be sent to Polsmor prison where they can drop the soap.
_Which member of the SABC staff decided haphazardly to change iJam Alley to a more expansive looking jikamajika. As a loyal fan of Jam Alley ever since Vinolia introduced idye egold to the black masses I would have at least appreciated a warning before you went 5..4..3..2..1...
SORRRY....DZU...CIMA IY'BANI!!!!
this is my purge for today.......I already feel thinner

No comments:

Post a Comment